Do you want to become a volunteer and help coordinate the campus wide blood drives?
If you answered yes, you came to right place!
If you want to be a volunteer, you must be Blood Battle or a APO member. By volunteering time with either one of the organizations, you will contribute to the University’s and Ann Arbor’s community’s blood supply and change lives, starting with your own.
[Canteen Volunteers ]
Benefits of volunteering:
- You will feel great knowing you are making a difference.
- You will meet donors and hear their stories.
- You can volunteer during times that fit your schedule.
Not sure if you have the time to volunteer? You can still be involved!
- Make a blood donation appointment
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word about the need for blood and volunteers.
Contact Us for more information on how to join!